In 3 hours, Bernard reveals his recipes, his tricks, hints, extra equipment and passion that exceeds a simple recipe for making a unique experience
It's not a workshops, but real progress course in pastry art or anyone can intervene in the way asking, touching the raw material, repeating a gesture ... just learning and why not again pass the knowledge on to one.
Step by step, Bernard guides you through the recipes so you can master them again there at home.
Look forward to 3 hours of fun, educational and inspiring cake art in good company with the cakes expert, Bernard Berthier and his team
You'll get it with you:
- You get an intense and energetic and fun teaching of the masterpiece Bernard Berthier.
- You will learn in different bagging techniques and tricks.
- You will learn how to work with different gelatin types.
- You will learn to master different chocolate, fruit mousse.
- You get to learn to temper and make different chocolate garnish for small and bigger cakes.
- You learn to master silky-soft chocolate creams and ganache of different types.
- You are taught in different glaze techniques.
- You get instruction and guidance for the perfect cake or pie.
- You get Taste Bistro & Patisserie strong> recipe booklet home.
- You get a Taste Bistro & Patisserie Master Class Diploma strong> home.
During the Master class there will be coffee, tea, juice, water, and of course a lot of flavor on the day's creation.
Registration by mail firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive an invoice for payment.
You will receive a confirmation after we receive your payment.
( The amount is not refundable)
Price 895,00 kr all included
Dates for the Master class
Monday d. 02. october 2017, kl. 16.30 - 19.30 approx.
Write for more information on info@taste-bistro - patisserie.dk